Did you know?
You can import usage data from your Google Analytics account and see exactly how well a feature is supported among your own site's visitors. Look under the Settings panel to get started!
Usage data for all countries and continents can be imported via the Settings panel.
By default, older browser versions are only shown if they have >= 0.5% usage share. You can increase or decrease this value from the Settings panel.
Each feature support table includes a "Usage relative" button. This will resize each browser version cell to be relative to the amount of support it has for the selected usage source.
- Chrome 81: 379
- Firefox 76: 362
- Safari 13.1: 333
Third party tools
- The CanIUse Embed — Add support tables to your site
- Caniuse Component — Add support tables to your presentations
- Caniuse command line tool
- Doiuse...? — Lint your CSS to check what features work
- I want to use — Select multiple features and see what % of users can use them